Find districts with the CivicMap
With the CivicMap, you can understand the geographic boundaries of all the different governmental districts - both those you are in and elsewhere
- When selecting a district, users may explore a comprehensive list of officials for that district.
- Use this to learn which officials are responsible for what in your community.
- For example: differentiate between city and county level officials, or better understand special districts, like water and healthcare districts.
- The filter allows users to select what districts they are viewing: from city to state level.
- Users can manually choose to follow other public and elected officials who do not represent them. Following an official adds them to the CivicFeed.